Start your day a little different with this cold oatmeal recipe that is served like a parfait with fresh berries. This unique vegan breakfast recipe is courtesy of Maria Zoitas, creator of Maria’s Homemade line of prepared food sold exclusively at Westside Market NYC.
Cold Raspberry Blueberry Oatmeal With Granola
- 4 ounces granola cereal
- 11 ounces Quaker oats
- 24 ounces Silk Very Vanilla Soymilk
- 3 ounces Smuckers Raspberry Preserves
- 3 ounces Smuckers Blueberry Preserves
- 1 ounce agave or maple syrup (optional)
- Fresh berries for garnish
- Toasted nuts for garnish
- Put the granola and Quaker oats in a large bowl.
- Add milk and mix together.
- Stir in preserves and agave or maple syrup.
- Pour the mixture into 12 ounce cups, layering with berries.
- Top with fresh berries and nuts.