Slash time in the kitchen this holiday season by utilizing the microwave to do some of your work. These quick vegan mashed potatoes can be on the table in 15 minutes or less. This vegan side dish recipe is super basic but you can dress up your potatoes with a few easy mashed potato variations.
Quick Vegan Mashed Potatoes
- 2-2/3 cups diced peeled potatoes
- 2 tablespoons or more vegan butter
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl, cover loosely, and microwave until soft.
- Add butter, salt and pepper, and mash until you achieve your desired consistency.
- Serve hot.