I prefer that every day of my life be a reason to eat chocolate but even eating the dark, decadent, delicious treat isn’t enough. I’ve also started including chocolate in other areas of my daily routine. This is how I incorporate chocolate into my skin care.
Chocolate Face Mask
This mask is ideal for normal to dry skin.
- 3 tablespoons kaolin clay
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- A few drops of well-stirred full-fat coconut milk
- Mix clay, cocoa and coconut milk in a small bowl. The mixture should be like a paste so adjust the drops of coconut milk to make a spreadable consistency.
- Cleanse your face with a gentle moisturizer and remove all make-up.
- Fill your sink with hot steaming water and place a towel over your head and the sink to steam your pores.
- Spread mask over your face and neck. Leave mask on for 20 minutes then rinse off with warm water.