Caramel and apples are made for each other, but if biting into a honking huge caramel apple isn’t your thing, this vegan drink recipe certainly will be. One sip of this crafty cocktail from famed Nadia G of the Cooking Channel’s Nadia G’s Bitchin’ Kitchen and you’ll want to celebrate caramel and apples all year round.
Caramel Apple Punch
Recipe courtesy of Nadia G.
- 2-1/2 cups Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka
- 3 cups old-fashioned apple juice
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 bottle (750 ml) sparkling apple cider, chilled
- 2 apples, thinly sliced
- Place apple juice in small saucepan with cinnamon stick. Bring to a boil, then take from heat and let cool.
- Fill a large punch bowl with ice. Pour in Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka and cooled apple juice with cinnamon sticks.
- Top with sparkling apple cider and float apple slices on top as garnish.