Multi-Grain Hot Cereal with Hazelnuts and Dried Fruit
- 1-1/2 cups multi-grain hot cereal of your choice
- 3 cups water
- Generous pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons flax seeds
- 3 tablespoons ground flax
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- Pure maple syrup to taste
- Dairy-free milk of your choice
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high, bring cereal, water, and salt to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in flax seeds, ground flax, hazelnuts, apricots, and cranberries.
- Serve with maple syrup and milk.