As holiday season approaches, it’s time to start experimenting and planning your vegan holiday menu. These roasted chickpeas flavored with Gary & Kit’s Hazelnut Dukkah Spice Blend are an easy vegan appetizer that will leave your guests begging for the recipe.
Dukkah Roasted Chickpeas
This recipe is adapted from Master Chef Anna Callaway.
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoons Gary & Kit’s Classic Hazelnut Dukkah Spice Blend
- 2 tablespoons Gary & Kit’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine chickpeas, 2 tablespoons dukkah, and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Toss to combine.
- Spread chickpeas on a rimmed baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes.
- Place chickpeas in a serving bowl and serve with naan.