Kid-friendly dinners that are fast and easy are the ultimate answer to a busy mom’s question What’s For Dinner? This 4-ingredient vegan dinner recipe is ready in 15 minutes and will please the pasta lovers and the picky eaters.
Kid-Friendly Broccoli Pasta
- 12 ounces curly pasta or cavatappi
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 to 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast or wheat germ
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package directions until al dente.
- Meanwhile, puree sun-dried tomatoes and olive oil in a food processor.
- Place broccoli in a microwave-safe container with 2 tablespoons or so of water. Cook on HIGH for 2 minutes or until broccoli is crisp tender. Dunk in an ice bath to halt the cooking.
- Drain pasta and pour back into the pot. Add broccoli and sauce, tossing to coat.
- Serve sprinkled with nutritional yeast or wheat germ.