Despite the falling temperatures of autumn, fall afternoons can still be sunny and warm. Since we don’t like bidding farewell to summer, we like to sip iced tea for as long as the weather permits. Incorporating apples into the mix simply adds a delicious seasonal element to the tea drinking experience. After a long day of romping through fallen leaves or playing at the park, sip on this apple iced tea recipe.
Apple Agave Tea
Good Earth offers a sweet and spicy tea in both caffeinated or de-caf varieties.
- 3 cups boiling water
- 6 Good Earth Sweet and Spicy Tea bags
- 3 cups 100 percent apple juice or cider
- 1/3 cup agave
- Fresh herbs for garnish
- Apple slices for garnish
- Place tea bags in a pitcher and pour boiling water into pitcher.
- Set aside for 15 minutes to steep.
- Stir a few times then remove tea bags.
- Stir in apple juice or cider and agave, continuing to stir until agave is incorporated.
- Refrigerate until cold. Add herbs and apples to the pitcher.
- Pour tea over ice, if desired, and garnish with more herbs and apples.