Slow Cooker Apple Crunch
- 8 Granny Smith apples, cored, sliced
- 2-1/2 cups vegan granola, divided
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground all spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Place apple slices in a lightly greased 4-quart slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients, reserving 2/3 cup of the granola. Sprinkle granola mixture evenly over apples.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours
- Serve warm with vegan yogurt, sour cream, or ice cream, garnished with reserved granola.