If you’re having a brood of costumed kids to your home for a Halloween bash, you can minimize the sugar impact by serving a protein-rich and nutritious pumpkin pudding. Super simple, you’ll probably want to make this yummy pudding all fall and winter long.
Halloween Pumpkin Pudding
- 1 pound silken tofu, drained
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
- Generous pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and puree.
- Divide into dessert cups and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours to firm up.
- Serve garnished in your favorite Halloween style.