If your tastebuds have tired of hummus as your go-to dip, whip up this zesty red-hued sun dried tomato dip. A delish accompaniment for crudites, crackers, and chips, you can also slather it on sandwiches or wraps.
Sun Dried Tomato Dip
Serves 4 to 6
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 2 ounces Bella Sun Luci Ready to Eat Zesty Pepper Sun Dried Tomatoes, divided
- 4 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 2 ounces coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 (8.5-ounce) bottle Bella Sun Luci Bruschetta
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Handful of pine nuts
- Julienne 2 of the basil leaves and set aside with 1 ounce of the zesty pepper sun dried tomatoes.
- Combine remaining sun dried tomatoes, cream cheese, coconut cream, nutritional yeast, bruschetta mix, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Place in a serving bowl and top with the reserved basil, zesty pepper julienne, and pine nuts.