Erika Katz, beauty expert and author of Bonding Over Beauty, has created a do-it-yourself Brown Sugar Scrub that is the perfect way to use a few of your favorite fall ingredients to slough off the flakes and put the glow and shine back into your skin!
Erika Katz’s DIY Brown Sugar Scrub
This brown sugar scrub is wonderful to use all over the body, especially on your face, hands, and feet.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar 2 tablespoons of almond oil or olive oil
- 5 drops honey (vegans, swap in pure maple syrup)
- 3 to 5 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Mix ingredients thoroughly in a glass bowl.
- Use the scrub all over the body and rinse well with warm water.