One of my most craved recipes from the cookbook 175 Best Babycakes Cake Pops Recipes by Kathy Moore and Roxanne Wyss, these brownie pops are a decadent rendition of brownies and cake pops all baked into a single treat. If you don’t have a cake pop maker, check out the Babycakes Cake Pop Maker ($25).
Dark Chocolate Brownie Pops
Recipe from 175 Best Babycakes Cake Pops Recipes (Robert Rose, 2012) by Kathy Moore and Roxanne Wyss.
Yields 32 to 34
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa, espresso powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in almond milk, oil, and vanilla until blended.
- Spray cake pop wells with nonstick baking spray.
- Fill each well with about 1 tablespoon batter.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Transfer cake pops to a wire rack to cool. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Attach sticks to cake pops. Decorate as desired.