Fennel Orange Salad
- 2 oranges
- 1/2 small bulb of fennel, very thinly sliced (use a vegetable peeler)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Fresh dill
- Use a zester to remove the zest of half of an orange. Set aside.
- Peel the oranges, using a sharp knife to remove all the white pith from the outside of the oranges.
- Thinly slice oranges crosswise. Fan out on 4 chilled plates.
- Scatter with fennel and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt over each salad and garnish with fresh dill.
- Serve immediately.