Cannellini, spinach, and ditalini pasta deliciously come together in this kid-friendly vegan recipe inspired by Campbell’s Kitchen. For a change, swap in other beans, kale or chard, and your choice of fun-shaped pasta. The secret to this recipe’s success? The Swanson Flavor Boost Concentrated Vegetable Broth.
Kid-Friendly White Beans and Spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, minced (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 packet Swanson Flavor Boost Concentrated Vegetable Broth
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup ditalini pasta, cooked, drained (about 2 cups)
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the red pepper, concentrated broth and spinach. Cover and cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Add the beans and pasta and toss to coat. Serve immediately.