Vegan cookies, juicy blueberries, and dairy-free yogurt are delish on their own, but when layered in a dessert glass, they become an irresistible trio of yum. Using storebought vegan cookies makes this parfait recipe even easier to prep before the kids get home from school. Serve parfaits as a healthier vegan dessert or snack.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 2 cups vanilla soy or coconut yogurt
- 2 cups crumbled vegan cookies (try Uncle Eddie’s Vegan Cookies)
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 6 sprigs fresh mint
- In 6 chilled dessert glasses, layer blueberries, yogurt, and cookies.
- Garnish with lemon zest and mint.
- Serve immediately if you want to keep the cookies crisp. You can also refrigerate for up to 3 days but the cookies will quickly soften or turn soggy.