Mediterranean Vegetable Galette
- 1 recipe olive oil pie dough (double crust)
- 6 cups lightly roasted Mediterranean vegetables, such as eggplant, grape tomatoes, red onions, red and yellow bell pepper strips, and pitted olives tossed in olive oil, cooled
- 1 cup shredded vegan cheese
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil leaves, torn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll dough into a large 15-inch circle. Place on a large greased baking sheet.
- Spread vegetables evenly over dough, leaving a 2-inch border.
- Scatter cheese over vegetables.
- Fold the uncovered dough over the edge of the vegetables.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
- Scatter with fresh basil. Let galette sit for 5 minutes.
- Use a sharp knife to cut galette into wedges and serve.