Papaya Salad in a Grapefuit Bowl
- 4 large grapefruit, halved crosswise
- 1 small papaya, halved, seeded, peeled, diced
- 1 mango, pitted, peeled, diced
- 1 pint fresh rasberries
- Sweetener to taste, if desired
- Use a knife to carefully cut between grapefruit flesh and peel to loosen segments. Remove grapefruit and dice. Place in a large bowl.
- Add papaya and mango to the grapefruit and toss to combine.
- Add raspberries and sweetener, if using, and carefully toss again.
- Spoon fruit salad into grapefruit halves and serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 4 hours before serving.