Though National Cheesecake Day only comes around once a year on July 30th, we know that cheesecake is a year-round hit with family and dinner guests. So we make it often. This vegan cheesecake recipe garners even more appeal in mini form. For a change, try a variety of different fresh berries and complementing preserves.
Vegan Blueberry Mini Cheesecakes
- 5 graham crackers, crushed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, warmed
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vanilla soy or coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup blueberry preserves
- Fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 8 muffin cups with cooking spray or insert paper liners.
- In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and coconut oil. Press into the bottom of spoon into the bottoms of the prepared cupcake cups and press down firmly.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly toasted. Reduce oven heat to 325 degrees F.
- In a food processor, blend cream cheese, sugar, agave, vanilla, and yogurt until smooth. Spoon over prepared crusts.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Transfer muffin pan to a wire rack and allow cheesecakes to cool.
- Spread blueberry preserves on the top of each cheesecake and garnish with blueberries.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 2 days.