Pancakes are a breakfast favorite that just got easier for vegan families. Wholesome Chow’s Organic Gluten Free All Purpose Mix gets pancakes from skillet to table in minutes. No measuring egg substitutes or worrying about mixing gluten-free flours — Wholesome Chow has you covered for breakfast and any other sweet-tooth satisfying baking needs.
Mini Strawberry Almond Pancakes
Mini pancakes give this delicious vegan breakfast a new look. Fresh strawberries lend their natural sweetness and gorgeous hue.
- 1 cup Wholesome Chow’s Organic Gluten Free All-Purpose Mix
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Vegan butter
- Strawberry preserves, warmed
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- In a large bowl, whisk together gluten-free mix, milk, almond extract, and vinegar.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375 degrees F.
- Brush griddle with oil.
- Pour 2 to 3 tablespoonfuls of batter onto griddle and sprinkle with almonds.
- Cook until edges are golden and crisp. Flip and and cook until both sides are nicely browned.
- Serve with butter, strawberry preserves, and strawberries.