If you’re looking for a light and luscious breakfast or snack recipe, try this raw food fruit salad recipe featuring a medley of fresh fruit and chia agave dressing. This yummy vegan salad recipe is one of the many tasty and health-boosting recipes found in Rawmazing: Over 130 Simple Raw Recipes for Radiant Health by Susan Powers.
Chia Fruit Salad
Recipe adapted from Rawmazing by Susan Powers.
- 1 apple, cored, chopped
- 1 orange, peeled, segmented, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened craisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablepsoon chia seeds
- In a large bowl, combine apple, orange, blueberries, craisins, walnuts, and coconut flakes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice and agave. Stir in the chia seeds and pour evenly over the salad.
- Mix to combine.