Vegan Taco Salad
- 4 cups shredded lettuce or mixed greens
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups vegan refried beans
- 4 tortilla bowls
- 4 vine-ripe tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup sliced olives
- 1-1/4 cups shredded vegan cheese
- 1-1/2 cups guacamole
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 green onions, sliced (green and white parts)
- In a large bowl, toss together lettuce, red onion, and bell pepper.
- Heat refried beans and spread 1/2 cup on the bottom of each of 4 plates. Set a tortilla bowl on the beans and press down to secure.
- Fill each tortilla bowl with lettuce mixture. Top with tomatoes, olives, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, cilantro, and green onions.
- Serve immediately.