Vegan Green Goddess Dressing
Drizzle over a salad, use as a dip, or slather this dressing on sandwiches.
Makes about 2 cups
- 1 large ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 green onions, sliced (green and white parts)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- Pinch of cayenne
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and puree.
- Serve immediately or transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.