Whether you want to sip on this dessert-style drink for the 4th of July festivities or keep it on your summer entertaining menu, this indulgent vegan cocktail is inspired by Cooking Channel’s Nadia G, Star of Nadia G’s Bitchin’ Kitchen. She uses regular ice cream and milk for her rendition. We’re swapping them out for dairy-free brands. Once you try this, you’ll quickly find a few other spirited ways to use Van Gogh’s new flavored vodka.
Vegan PB&J Frappe
- 1 to 2 ounces Van Gogh PB&J Vodka
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- 1/2 cup your favorite vegan vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 banana
- 1 heaping tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 1 heaping tablespoon raspberry jam or 3 fresh raspberries
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Place vodka, milk, ice cream, banana, peanut butter, and jam or 3 raspberries in a blender and puree.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with a few fresh raspberries.