Looking for that perfect vanilla frosting for those chocolate cupcakes your kids want for their summer pool party? If you’ve got a jar of coconut butter, you can whip this vegan cake icing up in minutes.
Coconut Cake Frosting
Makes 2 cups
- 1-1/2 cups coconut butter
- 1/2 cup agave or maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 tablespoons water
- In a blender or food processor, combine coconut butter, agave or maple syrup, and vanilla. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Add water 1 tablespoon at a time until icing achieves your desired consistency.
- Use immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.