When the summer heat rises and a cup of hot cocoa isn’t appealing, use the cocoa mix to make a beat-the-heat ice cream float. This triple chocolate ice cream float features Montana-based 5 Sparrows Coffee House Chocolate.
Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Float
- 1 tablespoon 5 Sparrows Coffee House Chocolate Mix (dairy-free)
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 8 ounces club soda or seltzer water
- 2 scoops vegan chocolate ice cream
- Add chocolate mix to a tall 16-ounce glass.
- Add boiling water and mix well until dissolved.
- Add club soda and stir.
- Add ice cream to the glass and top with shaved chocolate.
- Serve immediately.