Baked Zucchini Fries
- 1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Ener-G equivalent to 2 eggs
- 3 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into sticks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
- Place the flour in another medium bowl and the egg replacer in a smaller bowl.
- Dip the zucchini sticks in the flour to lightly coat, then dip in the egg replacer. Roll zucchini sticks in the bread crumb mixture to coat all sides.
- Place zucchini on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until the coating is crisp.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.