Since I can’t sit around a campfire every night of the week nibbling s’mores, I’ve found other ways to enjoy the chocolate, graham cracker, and marshmallow combination. My favorite this week is a s’mores milkshake, featuring vegan chocolate ice cream, crushed graham crackers, and a toasted marshmallow on top.
- 2 cups vegan chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 4 large marshmallows
- Shaved dark chocolate for garnish
- Place ice cream and milk in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Fill 4 glasses one-third with milkshake. Scatter with graham cracker crumbs. Repeat layering two more times.
- Working quickly (and carefully), lightly toast marshmallows using skewers and your stove top.
- Drop a marshmallow into each milkshake and garnish with dark chocolate. Serve immediately.