Traditional lassi recipes are often made with juicy ripe mangoes, dairy yogurt and honey. Our vegan lassi recipe features the same succulent mango but swaps in soy or coconut yogurt and agave to sweeten.
Vegan Mango Lassi
- 1 large ripe mango, pitted, peeled, cubed
- 1 cup plain soy or coconut-based yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardmom
- Handful of ice
- Agave to taste
- Crushed cardamom pods for garnish
- Place mango, yogurt, cardamom, and ice in a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Add agave to taste and blend for 1 minute.
- Refrigerate for a few hours to chill then serve sprinkled with a pinch of crushed cardamom.