How to grill fruit
- 4 ripe but firm peaches, halved, pitted
- 4 large ripe but firm plums, halved, pitted
- 4 thick wedges of fresh pineapple, cored
- 2 bananas, peeled, sliced lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, warmed
- Five-spice powder
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Brush fruit with oil. Sprinkle with five-spice powder.
- Oil the grill grate and place fruit cut-side down on the grill. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Flip and grill an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and serve warm with soy yogurt, dairy-free ice cream or sorbet of your choice.