Salty, sweet, and chocolatey — does it get any better? This decadent and super easy salted cashew dark chocolate bark will quickly become your favorite chocolate indulgence.
Salted Cashew Dark Chocolate Bark
Serves 16 to 20
- 1 pound high-quality dark chocolate (85% cocoa)
- 1-1/2 cups roasted salted cashews, very coarsely chopped
- Coarse sea salt (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- In a double boiler, heat chocolate, stirring often, until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in cashews.
- Quickly spread chocolate mixture onto prepared baking sheet, keeping nuts in a single layer.
- If you love salt, lightly sprinkle chocolate with salt.
- Chill chocolate until it is set.
- Break chocolate bark into large pieces and store in an airtight container, layered with parchment paper.
- Keep in a cool place for up to 1 week.