Looking for a festive drink for your vegan Easter celebration? We’re stocking up on berries and making this fruity sangria, crafted by Jonathan Pogash, also known as The Cocktail Guru.
- 3 parts DUCA DEL FRASSINO Durello/Chardonnay
- 1 part Van Gogh Peach vodka
- Several mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries), muddled inside pitcher or punch bowl
- 1 part good quality lemonade
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher or punch bowl and stir well with ice.
- Garnish with several fresh berries and lemon wheels