Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice
- 3 (15-ounce) cans red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 cups Lundberg Family Farms Countrywild Rice
- 1 (15-ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning or a generous pinch of cayenne
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.