Grilled Portobello Sandwich
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon agave
- A few grinds black pepper
- 1 portobello mushroom cap
- 1 tablespoon vegan mayonnaise
- 1 vegan-friendly ciabatta roll
- 1 slice tomato
- Lettuce leaves
- In a medium airtight container, combine oil, vinegar, mustard, agave, and black pepper. Add mushroom and turn to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill mushroom for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until browned.
- Meanwhile, spread mayonnaise on ciabatta roll. Place grilled portobello on the bottom half of the ciabatta. Top with tomato and lettuce. Drizzle with marinade, if desired, and serve.