Need a simple but quick vegan Christmas dessert? This bite-sized coconut recipe can come to your rescue. Three ingredients, a few minutes mashing the ingredients together, and you’ve got one blazingly fast Christmas treat.
Fast Coconut Balls
Makes 30 balls
- 1 cup pitted fresh dates, rehydrated in hot water, drained
- 1 cup finely chopped mixed nuts (cashews, peanuts, brazil nuts)
- 1 cup vegan shredded coconut
- In a large bowl, mash together dates and nuts to form a thick dough.
- Form date mixture into 30 balls then roll in coconut. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.