Our latest fun vegan food find is Nasoya’s “vac-pack” Sprouted Super Firm Tofu, which contains 12 grams of protein per 3-ounce serving instead of the usual 7 grams per serving found with regularly packed tofu. According to Nasoya, the firmer the tofu, the higher its protein content. This sesame seasoned tofu recipe makes for a tasty vegan dinner.
Nasoya’s Sesame Tofu
- 1 package Nasoya Sprouted Tofu Super Firm (vac-pack)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 red pepper, seeded, sliced
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Cut tofu into cubes or triangles.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook tofu 4 minutes on both sides.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook, stirring often, until veggies are tender.