Chilled Sesame Noodles
Serves 6 to 8
- 1 cup San J Tamari Sesame Salad Dressing, divided
- 1 pound angel hair pasta, cooked al dente, drained
- 8 green onions, finely sliced
- 3 carrots, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 fresh cucumber, seeded, julienned
- 1 cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- In a large serving bowl or serving platter, combine 1/2 cup of the salad dressing with the angel hair pasta, tossing to coat noodles.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Add green onions, carrots, cucumber, cabbage, and remaining dressing, and toss again.
- Serve garnished with sesame seeds and cilantro.