Sweet Pepper Martini
Recipe courtesy of Mezzetta.com
- 1/4 cup Mezzetta Roasted Bell Pepper Strips
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup simple syrup or agave syrup
- 2 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 basil leaves, cut into strips
- 1 dash Mezzetta California Hot Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 4 Mezzetta Sweet Cherry Peppers, to garnish
- In a mixing glass or cocktail shaker add and muddle all of the ingredients except the vodka and cherry peppers.
- After muddling, fill the glass with ice and add the vodka. Shake vigorously.
- Strain the drink, using a fine mesh strainer, and pour into 2 martini glasses.
- Garnish with sweet cherry peppers.
Tags: drink recipes, vegan, vegan diet, vegan drink recipes, vegan drinks, vegan entertaining, vegan recipe, vegan recipes