Kid-Friendly Hummus Spiral Wraps
- 4 whole grain plain or flavored tortillas
- 1 cup store-bought or homemade hummus
- 8 ounces roasted yellow or red bell peppers from a jar, drained, patted dry
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- Lay tortillas on a flat surface and spread with hummus, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
- Lay peppers over hummus and scatter evenly with spinach.
- Roll tortillas around filling and set on a plate, seam-side down.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Set wraps on a cutting board and cut crosswise into 4 to 5 spirals.
- Serve immediately.
Tags: healthy recipes, kids, recipes, vegan, vegan diet, vegan lunch recipes, vegan meals, vegan recipe, vegan recipes, vegan sandwich recipes