Salad season is upon us and salad dressings are key for a satisfying salad experience. Bottled vegan salad dressings are handy to have in the fridge, but making your own gives you the freedom to add your own favorite flavors. This Vegan Thousand Island Dressing isn’t just for great salads, it’s the perfect spread for vegan Reuben sandwiches and grilled vegan burgers or tasty vegan fries.
Vegan Thousand Island Dressing
Makes 2 cups
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced carrot
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk vigorously to combine.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.