Summer is when fruit is at its ripe juiciest, making fruit salads a winner at every meal. This vegan salad recipe boasts color, natural sweetness, and antioxidant-packed nutrition that kids and adults alike will find hard to resist.
Summer Fruit Salad
Makes about 8 cups
- 1 cup cantaloupe chunks (or use a melon-baller)
- 1 cup red watermelon chunks (or use a melon-baller)
- 1 cup pitted cherries
- 1 cup green or red seedless grapes
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup diced apricots
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup finely shredded fresh mint leaves
- 8 ounces (or more to taste) dairy-free vanilla flavored yogurt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and serve immediately.