Fast Tomatillo Jam
Makes 10 half-pint jars
- 2 packages freezer jam fruit pectin
- 3 cups sugar
- 8 cups husked, finely chopped tomatillos
- 2 jalapenos, minced
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- A few grinds freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together pectin and sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring well to combine.
- Using a funnel, spoon tomatillo mixture into 10 (8-ounce) freezer jars to the fill line.
- Twist on lids and let stand for 30 minutes to thicken.
- Place jars in the freezer for up to 1 year.
Tags: recipes, vegan, vegan appetizer recipes, vegan appetizers, vegan diet, vegan dinner recipes, vegan entertaining, vegan mexican recipes, vegan recipe, vegan recipes, vegan side dishes