Convenience is key when it comes to feeding a hungry family after a long day at work or play. If you’ve got baked tofu, a can of pineapple, and cooked rice on hand, you can have a fast, healthy, vegan meal on the table in minutes.
Baked Tofu Pineapple Rice
- 1 pound homemade or storebought baked tofu, drained, cubed
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped (green and white parts)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Serve warm.