In need of an easy vegan treat for the kids? Make a variety of vegan ice cream sandwiches and keep them in the freezer for a quick grab as an afternoon vegan snack or fast kid-friendly vegan dessert after dinner.
Vegan Ice Cream Sandwiches
Makes 12 ice cream sandwiches
- 2 pints your favorite vegan ice cream, softened slightly
- 2 dozen medium-sized vegan cookies
- Working quickly, spread a generous portion of ice cream onto 12 cookies.
- Place remaining 12 cookies on the ice cream and gently press until ice cream is flush with the edges of the cookies.
- Use a spatula to smooth out the sides of the ice cream. Place on a cookie sheet and freeze until solid.
- Wrap each ice cream sandwich in freezer wrap and keep frozen until ready to eat.