The scrumptious combination of chocolate, coconut, and raspberries in this vegan cupcake recipe will quickly make it one of your family’s favorite vegan desserts. Best yet, this is a dairy-free, egg-free, and gluten-free vegan recipe.
Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
- 1-1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup raw cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1-1/4 cups your favorite white vegan frosting
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line 10 muffins cups with paper liners. Spray liners with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, arrowroot, flax, salt, and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut milk, agave, vanilla, and vinegar.
- Add coconut milk mixture to flour mixture and stir until well-combined. Stir in coconut.
- Divide batter among the 10 prepared muffin cups. Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out just clean.
- Let cupcakes cool on a wire rack.
- Frost completely cool cupcakes with white frosting and garnish with fresh raspberries.