Celebrate your mom by gathering your family around a healthy, delicious Mother’s Day meal featuring juicy fruit, fresh vegetables, hearty whole grains, nuts, seeds, and fiber-rich beans. Whether you’re serving Mom breakfast, lunch, or dinner, here are MisoVegan’s favorite vegan Mother’s Day recipes.
Vegan Mother’s Day breakfast recipes
Wake mom up with a vegan Mother’s Day breakfast in bed or brunch with these eye-opening vegan recipes.
- Spring Celebration Punch
- Vegan Granola Bread
- Banana Cocoa Nib Muffins
- Pineapple and Macadamia Nut Scones
- Vegan Eggs Benedict
- Whole Grain Granola
Vegan Mother’s Day lunch recipes
Plan a casual lunch for Mother’s Day with a tasty array of easy-to-fix vegan lunch recipes. If you’re planning an elegant affair, simply dress up the Mother’s Day table and serve vegan meals on your best dishware.
- Kid-Friendly Fruit Pita Pockets
- Tofu Egg-less Salad
- Mediterranean Eggplant Sandwiches
- Asian Tempeh Lettuce Wraps
- Vegan Spring Pasta with Homemade Pesto
- Rosemary Kale Chips
- Italian-Style Farro Salad
- Blueberry Mint Salad
Vegan Mother’s Day dinner recipes
If the weather is nice, serve Mom a vegan Mother’s Day dinner on the patio or take the family on a picnic.
- Grilled Vegetables
- Homemade Spring Veggie Pizza
- Barbecued Tofu Nuggets
- Quinoa and Edamame Soup
- Golden Beets and Kale with Brown Rice
- Spinach and Tofu Stuffed Pasta Shells
Vegan Mother’s Day dessert recipes
Sweeten Mother’s Day with a yummy assortment of vegan dessert recipes.
- Almond Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- Raw Strawberry Cheesecake
- Vegan Mango Oat Crisp
- Quinoa Apricot Pudding
Still looking for the perfect present? Try these vegan Mother’s Day gifts (that even non-vegan moms will love!).