If you’re throwing a spring celebration and need an easy drink for a crowd, mix up a celebration punch and let your guests help themselves. No need to spend your party time mixing drinks for your friends, simply fill a punch bowl with this vegan drink recipe. Though the following vegan recipe is for adults-only, you can just as easily omit the alcohol to make it a kid-friendly sip.
Spring Celebration Punch
- 32 ounces 100 percent pineapple juice
- 16 ounces 100 percent cherry juice
- 16 to 20 ounces rum
- 32 ounces vegan ginger ale
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled, halved
- Stir pineapple juice, cherry juice, and rum in a punch bowl with ice.
- Stir in ginger ale then strawberries.
- Have extra strawberries and slices of lime on the side for garnish, if desired.