Celebrate Cinco de Mayo (or any day you need a frosty cold vegan drink) with these frozen margaritas. Featuring agave nectar, fruit, tequila, and sea salt on the rim, this vegan drink recipe has many refreshing and festive variations.
Frozen Vegan Margaritas
- Sea salt
- 6 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 ounces agave nectar
- 1 cup fresh fruit (strawberries, raspberries, kiwi, melon, etc)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Sprinkle salt in a small plate.
- Dip margarita glasses in water then place rims in the salt to coat.
- Place remaining ingredients in a blender and blend until combined.
- Pour into glasses and serve.