Vegan Granola Bread
Makes 1 loaf
- 2 tablespoons ground flax
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted to a liquid
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 1-3/4 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup store-bought or homemade granola
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, whisk together flax and water. Set aside for at least 5 minutes to thicken.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and grease a large loaf pan.
- In the bowl of a stand-up mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine oil and agave and mix on medium-low speed until combined.
- Add flax mixture and blend until combined.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, granola, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and blend on medium-low until well-combined.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes or until loaf is baked through.
- Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes then invert onto a wire rack to continue to cool.
Tags: baking recipes, breakfast, breakfast recipes, dairy-free, healthy recipes, kids, kids diet, recipes, vegan, vegan baking recipes, vegan bread recipes, vegan breakfast, vegan diet, vegan dinner recipes, vegan lunch, vegan lunch recipes, vegan recipe, vegan recipes, vegan sandwich, vegan sandwich recipes, vegan side dishes, vegan snacks