Tofu Egg-less Salad
- 12 ounces firm tofu, pressed, drained, patted dry
- 1 green onion, finely chopped (green and white parts)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mash together. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Cook’s note: If serving as a salad on greens, garnish with toasted almonds and raisins to give it a healthy crunch.
Tags: eggs, healthy recipes, kids diet, recipes, salad recipes, vegan, vegan diet, vegan lunch recipes, vegan meals, vegan recipe, vegan recipes, vegan salad, vegan salad recipes, vegan salads, vegan sandwich, vegan sandwich recipes